School > Private bilingual schools > European sections
Private bilingual schools : European sections
|You can download immediately the school guide.|
This document was created to inform French speaking as well as non French speaking foreigners of all the alternatives.
In France there are different systems
-French with an option “French as foreign language”
-Monolingual schools (eg, German, Italian, American, British..)
Even for natives it might be difficult to find the right way; many french pepeole buy the guide in France evreyday!
95% of the parents choose the public system and less than 1% a bilingual or international cursus. That is why the information is so difficult to get.
This directory was designed because there were no specific guide for foreigners. French parents also order it as they cannot find adequate information elsewhere. This guide can prevent many mistakes as very often people decide without being sure of making the right choice. With this guide you can compare the different alternatives.
The study was done by a team of French and foreigners expatriates to help everybody to make the right choice among the different systems.
For your children less than 10 years old or older the choice of the school is of paramount importance.
You have already got some information, here you get everything.
See the plan
1) This study is the result of an 18 months work with all our experience with families that we advise daily.
2) Multinational companies ask us to advise foreign families that settle in France as well as French families that come back from abroad. The children have different cursus, the parents have different objectives, and we know the best solutions.
3) Different systems and schools have been tested by parents and children that we know. We keep in close contact with parents that choose the schools that we recommend now.
For all those reasons this guide is unique for France .
Because every case is different we can advise, you can question us by E mail or ask on the forum.
In theses guides you will find
1) Explanations on the different systems, the advantages and drawback
2) Formalities for registration, addresses and contacts.
3) Description of the 40 best schools in Paris neighbourhood, the different foreign languages taught, our advices, the price, and the different services offered (school bus…).
4) The complete list of bilingual school around Paris (80 schools)
With this guide you are sure to make the right choice for your children as you will have all the necessary information.
As a gift!
- The calendar of the school holydays for 2007/2008
- A free subscription to our newsletter with special offers for Expat.
- A free access to our private forum for one month
Steps to order:
You choose your guide and you will immediately receive it. You will be able download it and print it.
With your order you will receive access codes to use our forum; our team is available to advise you, we can also reply by e mail on matter related to schooling.
You want to access our online resources ?